Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Denver: Second Report

I'm a little late on this, thanks to the internet at the condo I'm staying in being down for 24 hours.Sunday, Elaine & I were at Falling Rock Taphouse. Here's a picture of the glass of Bear Republic Racer 5 IPA I had. How's that for some great lace?

Monday, Elaine & I walked down to Argonaut Liquors on East Colfax to pick up some beers to bring back to Alaska. On the way back, we stopped at The Cheeky Monk, a great Belgian Beer Bar. Since it was only 11:30 in the morning, the only folks in there were the bartender Leah & the cook Simon, but they made us both feel real welcome. Great selection of beers, both on tap and in bottles. Here are some photos:
Monday night we were back at the Falling Rock for the official kick off of the GABF Week, then over to Wynkoop for more (free) beer and dinner.

More info later, if I get the time and the wireless keeps working.

Until Next Time, Cheers!

No comments: